At present, I am listening to an album by BT, someone whom I consider to be possibly the greatest techno/electronica artist the musical world has yet seen. The album is called This Binary Universe, and it is a brilliant foray into the world of ambient electronica. In all seriousness, if you have any interest in electronic music at all, you owe it to yourself to purchase this triumph of an album as soon as you possibly can. Each track takes you on a journey all on its own. BT proves himself master of the stutter edit, provided his fans were not already aware of this from his earlier albums. Speaking of which, go buy Emotional Technology as well. Very different style, but similarly awesome.
That's all for this first in what I hope is a series of similarly enthusiastic journal entries. I hope you enjoyed reading about this very small facet of my musical tastes. Until next time, internet!
That is really cool that you are so into music!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, this makes sense that you like music so much since I ran into you on the music themed floor.
ReplyDeleteYou make music sound so good that I actually would like to hear the album you are describing.
ReplyDeletei love music too
ReplyDelete