This blog is assigned as kind of a conclusion to the semester. I am supposed to give my final thoughts on keeping a blog, advice to other students, etc. The thing is, I don't think I want this whole blog thing to end; I really enjoyed it!
I think that a blog is a very fun and interesting thing to keep, especially when you have a captive audience who is supposed to comment on your thoughts. I really enjoyed sharing my music, and spreading my political ideas around as well. I do think that students should keep a blog, and I definitely think they should comment on other student blogs as well, it's a wonderful set up.
I don't think I am going to let this blog end here, and I hope you all feel the same way. It's been a great semester, in part because of this blog. I hope that you all got as much enjoyment and information out of it as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I kinda enjoyed it too, but I preferred the blogs where you got to write about whatever you wanted. I might not end my blog either.
ReplyDelete